Even during non-festive periods, smartphones sell like hotcakes in online and offline stores. Most tech enthusiasts routinely feel the need to get their hands on the latest models of their favorite smartphones. With Black Friday 2023 still several weeks away, shoppers can check out the features of their favorite smartphones. All the estimated deals listed in this article are based on the existing retail discounts, and buyers can expect similar bargains this Black Friday.
1. Different variants of Apple’s iPhone make up the top 4 of the bestselling smartphones in the country. On many retail sites, devices such as the Apple iPhone SE 5G are being sold with discounts that range from about $200 to $250. This means that there is a high percentage chance that similar or better deals will likely emerge for such devices when Black Friday looms closer. The Apple iPhone SE 5G offers fantastic features such as lightning-fast processors, 5G connectivity, 4K video recording capability with 60 FPS, the unique Dynamic Island display, IP67 water resistance, and many more.
2. Samsung’s Galaxy devices come second in the sales pecking order after Apple’s iPhones when it comes to the smartphone market leadership. With the presence of Black Friday looming on the horizon, users can expect great deals on their favorite Galaxy smartphones. For instance, the Galaxy Z Fold 5 is available on many retail sites with existing discounts ranging from 10% to 15%. Shoppers may possibly find such (or better) discounts during the upcoming sale period. The Galaxy Z Fold 5 is a one-of-a-kind foldable phone packed with incredible features such as a massive display, dual-app viewing, immersive gaming experience, super AMOLED screens, and many other niceties.
3. A device that is likely to offer massive discounts during Black Friday is the Google Pixel 7. Currently, on retail sites like Amazon, this phone comes with discounts ranging from $100 to $105. This device is powered by a fast, efficient, and secure chip called Google Tensor G2. This device’s adaptive battery can last over 24 hours on a single charge (and up to 72 hours with the Extreme Battery Saver turned on). Additionally, the Pixel 7 also has wide and ultrawide lenses with up to 8X Super Res Zoom and Cinematic Blurring functionality, making it a perfect choice for those who like photography.
1. OnePlus phones also are expected to come with incredible discounts this Black Friday 2023. Take the Nord N200, for instance. This smartphone is currently available at a $20 to $30 discount on e-commerce stores. So, there is a good probability that shoppers can expect similar price cuts during the Black Friday sale. The Nord N200 is known for features such as a 6.49″ full HD+ display, 18W fast charging, and a large 5000mAh battery that gives the device large amounts of power to get through the day effortlessly on a full charge. OnePlus phones offer a rare blend of class and performance, and the upcoming Black Friday will offer buyers a brilliant chance to grab them at discounted prices.
2. For years, Motorola phones have stood for youthful exuberance and cutting-edge technology. These alluring attributes make Moto phones a huge draw every year during Black Friday. The Motorola Edge+ is one such functional smartphone. Presently, retail sites like Amazon are showing discounts in the range of $90 to $100 for this device, meaning that shoppers will likely get to see similar discounts during Black Friday. This phone comes with features such as a 6.67″ pOLED 165Hz display, a stunning quad-curved endless edge design, a powerful Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, IP68 underwater protection, 68W charging, multiple days of battery life, Dolby Atmos audio, multiple shades of color on the display, and many others.
3. Online and offline retailers are offering discounts between $40 and $50 on LG smartphones such as the LG G8X ThinQ (128GB, 6GB). Several market experts and smartphone enthusiasts can expect similar bargains, or even better discounts during the upcoming Black Friday sale. At lowered prices, users can get features such as a full HD+ OLED display, Bluetooth 5.0, Android 9-upgradable to Android 10, powerful rear and front cameras, and a 4000 mAh battery on their LG G8X ThinQ phone.
1. A relatively new player in the smartphone arena, Xiaomi phones are expected to offer big discounts during the upcoming Black Friday to steadily eat into the smartphone market pie. Shoppers can grab their favorite Xiaomi phones, such as the Xiaomi Poco X5 PRO, which comes with features such as Super AMOLED 120 Hz displays, powerful cameras, and a resilient and long-lasting Li-Po 5000 mAh battery that can handle the heaviest of tasks with ease. The smartphone is currently available for $294, a 5% discount from its original listed price of $310.
2. TCL’s devices offer users a low-budget entry into the smartphone spectrum. Currently, retail sites show discounts of about $30 to $40 on TCL smartphones such as 40XL, a versatile smartphone that has features such as a large 6.75-inch screen, 128GB of storage space, a triple camera with 50MP AI-powered capabilities, and a 5000mAh battery. Based on current trends, this device is highly likely to come with similarly good discounts during Black Friday.
3. This Black Friday, one can expect serious price cuts on UMIDIGI’s smartphones to further bolster their popularity among a progressively growing number of buyers. One of the brand’s models, the UMDIGI A11 cell phone comes with discounts in the range of $15 to $20 currently on retail sites.
4. Huawei may be a slightly underrated maker of smartphones, but their devices’ quality and efficiency are unparalleled. The Huawei Y9 is available at Amazon for $189, $10 lower than its list price of $199. Shoppers may get similar deals on this device as Black Friday approaches.